[Building Sakai] How to hide course sites programatically via sql queries.

Alexandre Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Tue Jan 22 03:58:38 PST 2013

We had a similar requirement time ago. We needed to hide some sites from
site tool bar and more sites popup menu from all users but keeping them
published. We did a modification to the portal more site menu.
(MoreSiteViewImpl.java) to not adding the sites on the menu if they were
of type 'hidden'.  Maybe you could try something like that. If you take
a look to this class you could find a new way to filter sites that you
don't want to show.

Cheers.