[Building Sakai] How to CASifying WebDAV access

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jan 18 20:25:48 PST 2013

We've talked about this a little, and basically what you'd have to do is
have the resources page generate a temporary single use password that
someone could copy and paste into their webdav client from the Resources if
they were logged in via CAS. Quite a bit of dev work would be involved in
this.

Or you'd have to use a an existing provider (like LDAP) or some new custom
one that can also do a validation of the users password directly from the
Sakai server as well as on the CAS front-end.