[Building Sakai] File uploaded for multiple students dropboxes

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Jan 15 00:29:05 PST 2013

Hi everybody.

About two years ago, Samoo did for several spanish universities a bunch
of patches for our more usual issues.

I'm upgrading some of these patches for our future 2.9.0 environment and
I'm taking the opportunity to make a trunk version of each patch (if
it's not too hard) and to upload it to its related JIRA, if there is one.

I have uploaded to https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-5350 a patch
that adds the feature of uploading a file for multiple dropboxes,
instead of uploading it one by one.

I have not tested it in trunk, but we have ran this patch in our
production environment (2.7.1) for two years with no known issues so
far. We plan to keep using it in 2.9.0.

IMHO, it is a very interesting feature. Maybe somebody would want to
take a look on this code and try it in some QA server.

Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.