[Building Sakai] Restart tomcat sakiaProxyImp

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:28:36 PST 2013

There was a recent post about jRebel being used, however I'm not sure that would work in the impl classes, if they are deployed to components.
If you don't need a public API for others to use, just pull all the code into the webapp and then you can build deploy just the webapp without restarting tomcat.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone