[Building Sakai] [WG: Sakai QA] Header expansion in My Workspace

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon Jan 7 05:42:02 PST 2013

The logout div does take up a lot of horizontal reality (especially with
the "view site as" dropdown).  I've created one skin that pushed down the
first row of Site Tabs and had the Site Tabs slip under the logout div
(instead of pushing to a second row as soon as it bumps into it).  Only
having space for 3 site tabs doesn't seem helpful (one being MyWorkspace).
 The only drawback is that you have a larger top nav by default, but at
least you don't run into the double site tabs as often.  Thoughts?