[Building Sakai] Activity streams / dashboard

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Jan 3 10:08:35 PST 2013

Thanks Adrian,

Longsight does plan to get more involved with Dashboard performance testing
and optimization but hasn't made any notable progress yet. This is
something we'd like to see for 2.10 when it's released later this year, but
got caught up in local issues at the end of last year. I believe once
things are caught up we'll be able to spend consistent effort on this.