[Building Sakai] usage of

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Jan 2 07:41:21 PST 2013

I think Apache Axis is just about SOAP web services? Perhaps you were
referring to Apache Synapse? (http://synapse.apache.org/) In any case, I
agree there would be substantial work/changes to get that working,
especially since the services aren't stateless, aren't
often inherently secure, and aren't entirely complete without the view. If
you look at the current web services and rest end points, lots of
additional code besides just service calls had to have been implemented in
these to achieve desired results.