[Building Sakai] Turnitin Quartz job won't unblock

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Wed Feb 27 23:11:06 PST 2013

Hi Paul,

It seems that turnint changed the  behaviour of the API suptly last week (we first picked this up late on Friday).

Its fixed in trunk at
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/TII-143

The simplest fix that will work is to remove the line that decreases the date of the start assignment by 1 in the createAssignment method