[Building Sakai] when was a user enrolled?

Adams, David da1 at vt.edu
Wed Feb 27 17:51:31 PST 2013

I've looked into this in the past and the answer is no, this information is not logged anywhere by default. The fact that realm membership was updated is logged, but not with any information about what was changed. At Virginia Tech, we log all our database traffic and with that data, so it's possible to dig through the logs to find membership changes, but it's obfuscated and there are, obviously, a ton of logs to dig through, even for just a short window of time. I've actually had an item in our local bug tracker to log exact realm/site membership changes, but if you start digging into the code you'll find that it's not as simple as it sounds, alas.

But long story short, if you don't log database query traffic, you won't have this information available.

David Adams