[Building Sakai] Wicket 1.5+ in Sakai?

David Torres david.torres at renuda.com
Tue Feb 26 07:59:30 PST 2013

My pleasure,

unfortunately, I already found my first problem. with 1.4, the tool filled all the heigh of the page, now it is only 156 pixels of height. Please see the attached screenshot. Notice the firebug console: clientHeight = 156. I checked with Wicket 1.4 and it is clientHeight = 634

Any idea about this? Something to do with not retrieve well the skin in BasePage.java?

Best regards,

David Torres

Computer Scientist

Renuda UK

tel: +44 (0)20 3371 1709

web: www.renuda.com<http://www.renuda.com/>

Renuda UK is registered in England and Wales.  Company number 6218863.

VAT registration number 918 6490 91. Registered office: 35 Charleville Road, London W14 9JJ, UK.