[Building Sakai] RWiki reset

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Feb 26 03:43:18 PST 2013

Hi, Adrian.

There are two tickets asking for deletion of rWiki pages (and therefore
of comments, having that they are pages too) at
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-11910 and
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-19988 . One of them is closed,
but I think that with some controversy in the comments. Another one is
awaiting review.

If page deletion were available in rWiki, we would not need this kind of
database deletion, so I think that another JIRA is not necessary.
However, if you think that it is, I will gladly create another one. :-)

Best regards.