[Building Sakai] Why is the SAM-787 conversion on its own in reference?

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Feb 21 15:50:01 PST 2013

I don't remember why it was kept separate.  Possibly because it contains
lots of UTF-8 chars and the update needs to be run with a proper
commandline UTF-8 connection.  I agree it's not a pattern other tools
should follow.  So do we assume that the person running the update has a
proper UTF-8 commandline connection, or do we keep it separate with
explicit directions?