[Building Sakai] tool's display name change

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:43:22 PST 2013

tool.properties file is the properly updated file including
sakai.postem.description                            = For uploading .csv
formatted file to display feedback (e.g., comments, grades) to site
participants.
sakai.postem.title                                  = Feedback

I don't know what to do next...

I deleted all files under /tomcat/work/Catalina/localhost/*
and restart tomcat
and then delete all browser's cache.....
still not working....

BIG SIGH!!!

please help!