[Building Sakai] RESTful services in Sakai

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Feb 21 05:58:18 PST 2013

Thanks everybody for all these cool examples.

I have seen that there are mainly User and Announcements services, but
Gradebook, Assignments and Samigo don't have them, so I imagine that our
teacher won't be able to do what he wants.

Thanks a lot
Best regards.

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
La inteligencia me persigue pero yo soy mas rápido. (Les Luthiers)