[Building Sakai] Wicket 1.5+ in Sakai?

David Torres david.torres at renuda.com
Thu Feb 21 03:19:41 PST 2013

I am using Sakai 2.8.2 (Tomcat 5.5). But I also have Sakai 2.9.0 (Tomcat 7).

In both , the effective pom of the Wicket archetype shows this:
<dependency>
          <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
          <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
          <version>2.4</version>
          <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

I tried to change it but I don't  know where is this obtained from. I changed the parent pom to sakai/master/pom.xml and change there
<sakai.servletapi.version>2.4</sakai.servletapi.version>
<sakai.servletapi.version>2.5</sakai.servletapi.version>

But after clean and rebuild everything (included sakai/master), the effective pom is still showing the above dependency.

Does somebody know where to change it?

Thank you so much in advance

David Torres

Computer Scientist

Renuda UK

tel: +44 (0)20 3371 1709

web: www.renuda.com<http://www.renuda.com/>

Renuda UK is registered in England and Wales.  Company number 6218863.

VAT registration number 918 6490 91. Registered office: 35 Charleville Road, London W14 9JJ, UK.