[Building Sakai] Logged in User

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:49:05 PST 2013

That won't work for provided users that have no entry in the Sakai user table.

Maybe the user id map table? Not the best table to store it though. A new table?

As for code, a trigger on the db might be better so that the API doesn't need to change.

Also, if you only care about current data, the activityservice API might give you what you need.

Cheers
Steve

Gesendent von meinem iPhone