[Building Sakai] Wicket 1.5+ in Sakai?

David Torres david.torres at renuda.com
Wed Feb 20 10:37:13 PST 2013

Hello list!

Somebody knows somebody who has used Wicket 1.5+ in Sakai?
I tried some months ago to migrate the Steve's archetype example to 1.5. Now that I have a bit better knowledge about Wicket I tried to do it again (using the corresponding guide, of course). I managed to build it with Maven, but there is a runtime error related with a tomcat filter, which most likely is not the true problem.

Is anybody actually using 1.5+ in the community? When I started to develop, everybody recommended me to choose Wicket. But now I am asking to many people and everybody is using 1.4, despite interesting functionality like tree views or charts are not available in that version.

Thank you!
Best regards,

David Torres

Computer Scientist

Renuda UK

tel: +44 (0)20 3371 1709

web: www.renuda.com<http://www.renuda.com/>

Renuda UK is registered in England and Wales.  Company number 6218863.

VAT registration number 918 6490 91. Registered office: 35 Charleville Road, London W14 9JJ, UK.