[Building Sakai] Assignment 2

Nguni Phakela nguni52 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:39:48 PST 2013

Hi Adam,

It is not assigned to a group. It is assigned to everyone in the course. I
checked the permissions on the course, and the realm for that particular
course. I will check the realm for that user type to see if the permission
is there for them to submit.

They cannot see the link that allows them to submit, but they can see the
assignment and view details.

Cheers,
Nguni

--