[Building Sakai] RESTful services in Sakai

Alexandre Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Mon Feb 18 23:07:26 PST 2013

In the case of announcements you described, you should get the
announcement on /direct/announcement/site/<siteid>.<formatfile> instead
the URL you write.

Example
http://yourserver.com/direct/announcement/site/947e532b-1f21-4b54-9e6d-77de353e68a3.json

For gradebook, I never used that service, but reading the description I
think it's not what you are looking for:

"gradebook <http://campus3cle.udl.cat:8080/direct/gradebook/describe>
(xml <http://campus3cle.udl.cat:8080/direct/gradebook/describe.xml>)
Special provider which does not give access to the entity data but
instead delegates to the gradebook tool views"

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer
Twitter: @sinmsinm

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130