[Building Sakai] Problem with 2.9.1

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Feb 18 11:25:36 PST 2013

When you build the 2.9.1, it builds the config project, which automatically
inserts these versions into
the ./configuration/bundles/target/configuration-bundles-2.9.1.jar
auto.properties and default.properties.

If you're overriding *version.service*, *version.sakai* and
*version.kernel* propertiesin
a local sakai.properties in your sakai directory in the tomcat, it will
still reflect whatever versions are there.