[Building Sakai] Question to ask the SAMIGO communitee

Anand Mehta anand.mehta at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 07:59:00 PST 2013

Hi Jeremy and Sonette,

Please try the fix for https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1398 and see if it helps.

Thanks,
Anand

________________________________
 From: "Kusnetz, Jeremy" <JKusnetz at APUS.EDU>
To: "'Yzelle, Sonette'" <SYzelle at unisa.ac.za>; "sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org" <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>; "sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org" <sakai-user at collab.sakaiproject.org>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Question to ask the SAMIGO communitee

We were having the same problem with Samigo 2.8.0, we upgraded to 2.8.4 and that seems to have greatly reduced the problem, but not fully.  It looks like 2.8.6 is the latest version now (for Sakai 2.8).

Like I said upgrading greatly helped the problem, but we still occasionally see the issue.  It’s possible though it’s just remnants of sites that had assessments imported back on 2.8.0.  One thing I found was in the table SAM_ASSESSACCESSCONTROL_T the RELEASETO column still had the name of the site we imported from.  I manually updated that column to the new site name and that cleared up the problem for some, but not all of the remaining assessments with the problem.  So I’m not sure why it would fix some, but not all.  I haven’t been able to find a related JIRA, but that’s probably due to lack of JIRA searching skills. J