[Building Sakai] 2.9.1-all was Re: Sakai CLE 2.9.1 released

Paul Lukasewych plukasew at uwo.ca
Wed Feb 13 07:40:04 PST 2013

Right, the version doesn't need to be modified, but the default profiles are
different. Some are commented out, and some are not included at all. I thought
that if you made a code change and the module wasn't listed in the profile in
pom.xml, maven would just pull down the jar and not build your changed code.
The pom.xml for 2.9.x-all seems to list all the modules in its default profile.

Paul Lukasewych
Applications Development Team
Information Technology Services
Support Services Building