[Building Sakai] 2.9.1-all was Re: Sakai CLE 2.9.1 released

Jihane Najdi jnajdi at vt.edu
Wed Feb 13 06:30:15 PST 2013

Thanks Neal.

We used the same approach to create our 2.9.1-all tag. We copied the external file from 2.9.x-all and changed the svn urls to point to 2.9.1. The next step we took was to modify the url versions of the indie services and tools in the external file. The new indie tool versions can be found under master/pom.xml. For instance, 2.9.1 is using kernel 1.3.1.

Attached is a copy of our 2.9.1-all svn externals file.

Jihane