[Building Sakai] Charts Wicket Sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:04:21 PST 2013

Change the poms to list the correct dependencies for what you need, then adjust any compilation issues since things have changed between wicket 1.4 and 1.5 or 6.

By patch I mean send the differences in the code produced by the archetype and what you change so I can update the archetype.

Gesendent von meinem iPhone