[Building Sakai] Sorting course in More Sites

William Karavites willkara at oit.rutgers.edu
Tue Feb 5 10:38:00 PST 2013

It would be a good idea for the use cases, we could try to see what kind of 're-ordering' they really need.

Depending on how Sakai renders the Sites, it shouldn't be too hard to sort the sites and then stick them onto the web. I know that jQuery has a draggable and droppable functionality in their UI code. Perhaps a cookie that would store the position of them.

Other LMS's will copy it to be AWESOME or Apple will patent the slide out feature and than sue every school that uses Sakai.

-Will

William Karavites
Application Programmer
OIT/OIRT- Rutgers University