[Building Sakai] Webdav configuration question

alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Mon Dec 30 08:47:43 PST 2013

Yep, I removed the dav from webapps.

However, the idea of commenting it out from the
pom.xml is very interesting.

thanks for your help

> Make
sure to also remove webapps/dav - the expanded webapp.

> Also you might want to
look at your top level pom.xml and comment out the dav entries in the build
> profiles so
you don't inadvertently re-add dav to your production.

> /Chuck
>
> On Dec 28, 2013, at 6:47 AM, alaanizar <alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma> wrote:
>
>> Thanks a lot.
>> What if the students already know the link?

If we remove the dav.war file from webapps, would it be a complementary configuration!

>> That way we remove the link by setting the propertyin sakai.properties
and we remove the dav war
>> file.
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>

> --
> This message has been scanned for viruses
and

--

Alaa NIZAR, BA in MIS,
LPIC