[Building Sakai] Assignments bug - Sakai 10 ?

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Dec 23 13:56:03 PST 2013

[sakai-dev and sakai-qa]

Hey,

I think I found a bug in the Assignments tool when choosing Single
Uploaded File only.

Unlike with the other options that allow attachments ("inline and
attachments", "Attachments only"), the student does not have the option
to choose a file from his personal workspace resources.

Is that intended or should I open a Jira . I don't see anything
currently in Jira (unless I'm missing something).

Thanks!
Neal

--
Neal Caidin