[Building Sakai] sakai mysql db down

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Dec 17 16:55:28 PST 2013

I believe you will find much more relevant info about this topic if you
search the web for steps to take if your MySQL loses power.  InnoDB is a
transactional database engine. So losing power during operation could cause
database corruption.  Once back with power, you need to use MySQL tools to
ensure all tables are consistent and working properly.  If you cannot
repair all tables, you may need to resort to restoring a database or a
database table from a backup.  But in general, you will find much better
information on other sites or on other mailing lists dedicated to MySQL
support.