[Building Sakai] build error trying samigo trunk

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Dec 12 12:52:21 PST 2013

The dependency management for samigo-api is in master. You probably would
either need to change this in your master or override the dependency
management in the top level of your pom for samigo. Most likely it's
downloading an api that's incorrect (like a 2.9 api for 10) rather than
using the one that's there.

In 2.9 ItemGradingData was in samigo-hibernate, now it's in samigo-api.