[Building Sakai] Renaming of tool within page

Jeremy O'Connor joconnor at uwc.ac.za
Thu Dec 12 01:05:03 PST 2013

I finally managed to rename the "sakai.iframe.service" tool on the "Site !gateway / Page !gateway-100" page. On the "!gateway-100" page I set "Custom Title?" to "yes". This does not help in and of itself. Only after I had restarted tomcat was this setting honoured, so that I was then able to change the tool title on the page in question.

--
Jeremy