[Building Sakai] Drag and drop folder upload

daniel.merino at unavarra.es daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Dec 11 07:59:49 PST 2013

Hi everybody.

I have spent some time researching how to extend the current Drag & Drop
feature existing in trunk to allow folder uploading, something that is
possible in Chrome browsers since version 21.

I have documented the process in this JIRA:

Before I continue working on this, I would be grateful if people could
tell me their opinion about this and if they think it would be useful to
have it in Sakai, having that currently is only supported by Chrome.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.