[Building Sakai] Melete Problem

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Dec 11 06:55:22 PST 2013

No, you'd have to put that in ckeditor.launch.js right now and then clear
your cache afterward.

In a deployed instance that would be in (library.war)
${TOMCAT_HOME}}/webapps/library/editor/ckeditor.launch.js

In source it's in
reference/trunk/library/src/webapp/editor/ckeditor/ckeditor.launch.js

You'd need to add autoParagraph to the ckconfig setting so before the
CKEDITOR.replace line, add it in

*+    ckconfig.autoParagraph = false;*
      CKEDITOR.replace(targetId, ckconfig);

Which would put it up into the ckconfig variable. We've wanted to make this
easier to configure (via properties or something) just nobody has done it
yet. If this works this seems like it should be the default though.