[Building Sakai] Listing Course Sites in reverse chronological order

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Dec 9 12:36:01 PST 2013

It looks like SAK-19464 implemented a default sort order for sites in the "More Sites" tab of the portal, which is great! But it also looks like the default sort order is not what was originally requested (and not what we'd like to see either). What was requested was _reverse_ chronological order (with most recent terms first), but what what implemented was chronological order (most recent terms last).

I have a simple change proposed to fix this in SAK-25448, but wanted to first check what others think. I'll check the change into trunk by the end of the week unless I hear objections.

Thanks!
- Beth