[Building Sakai] FW: Melete : Editor adds an extra line

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Dec 9 07:37:16 PST 2013

I believe this is might be more of a bug in CKEditor than any specific
Sakai tool.

It looks like there was an option autoParagraph=false added to 3.6.2
CKEditor, which is in Sakai 2.9.1 (http://dev.ckeditor.com/ticket/6654).
Maybe that will fix it? It seems like it's just putting some blank space in
a paragraph, though afterward it might just have the blank space without
and additional markup.