[Building Sakai] Renaming of tool within page

Jaques Smith jaques at opencollab.co.za
Mon Dec 9 01:28:14 PST 2013

Hi Jeremy,

Go to *Admin Workspace* > *Sites*.
Search for *!gateway* and click link. Down in the bottom you will find a *Pages
*button, click that. Click *!gateway-100*. Click on the *Tools *button.
Select the link for the welcome tool link (mine was !gateway-120). Now you
should be able to rename the title in the bottom of that page.

Cheers,
*Jaques*