[Building Sakai] Scoring Agent API for review

John Bush jbush at anisakai.com
Thu Dec 5 22:13:30 PST 2013

More like practical constraints.  The reality is there was already
iRubric integration existing, albeit it was a set of patches.  LTI
would require iRubric to make changes on their side.  That is not
something they are interested in doing.  From what I understand the
user experience is less than ideal as well, because folks would prefer
a more integrated solution into the sakai tools, then treating it as a
whole separate tool which is typically the LTI experience.