[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.1 integration with Kaltura video player

Narayana narayana_mallepula at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 30 07:08:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

We have integrated Sakai server 2.9.1 with Kaltura media Server. We have
setup kaltura server community edition 5  on one of our server and Sakai
2.9.1 is running on other machine. we are having an issue

Issue : after uploading the video file from Sakai Server , play button,
volume button and full screen button are not displayed. is some thing
missing there ?  we are able to upload and preview all the videos on our
Kaltura server directly.

Kindly help us.