[Building Sakai] Tomcat Connector Question When RUnning Behind a Proxy

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Wed Aug 28 12:12:13 PDT 2013

Are you saying that using AJP, the serverName is set properly without any need of additional configuration?

Does request.getServerName() and request. getRequestURL in a stock war file with no RequestFilter give the address of the Apache server (as I think it should) and not the address of the Tomcat server?

Thanks

/Chuck