[Building Sakai] more mixed content fun

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Aug 21 19:31:07 PDT 2013

The default share link for youtube is an iframe too. That really would be a
piece of work if they didn't drop the protocol entirely and support both,
since people can put iframes anywhere with CKEditor.
src="//www.youtube.com . . .

Really every website should just use this (or we should filter the
protocol) and support both http and https, but many sites don't even have
an https version.