[Building Sakai] Extensive Site Names

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Aug 19 23:33:19 PDT 2013

Hi Gabriel,

I think that site.title.maxlength property in sakai.properties could be
what you are looking for (1)

There is also another more flexible way to configure these titles at (2)
but still is not included in 2.9. We and other spanish universities are
using it in production though.

Best regards.

(1) https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-19152
(2) https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23567

El 19/08/2013 16:32, Gabriel Slomka escribió:

> Hello.
>
> Some sites are shortened on theyr buttons and site descriptions after
> i enter the site Page. For instance
>
> "My Super Uber Site Name" becomes "My Sup......"
>
> So, is there any config or anything i could do to show up more
> characters in site description ? I looked up into configuration
> options but havent found anything about it.
>
> Im using SAKAI 2.9.1 Source Build.
>
> Thanks alot for any attention !
>
> Best Regards, Gabriel Slomka.

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.