[Building Sakai] Clog, JSON and "clog.modify.permissions" issue

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Aug 19 04:08:55 PDT 2013

Sounds fine for me. I can't imagine any use case where somebody should
have site.upd permission but not clog.modify_permissions.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
La inteligencia artificial nunca podrá competir con la estupidez natural.