[Building Sakai] Adding new Basic-LTI tools via basiclti.admin - PS

George Pipkin gpp8p at Virginia.EDU
Thu Aug 15 15:17:05 PDT 2013

One additional thing I've noticed:

Looking at the video referenced in the install notes, I see a page that
is familiar to me from earlier versions in
which there are four buttons accross the page "Install New Tool", "Tool
Configuration" etc.  It's my understanding
that basiclti admin shows this page when it thinks it's in the admin
site, but in my case it doesn't.  I've traced it,
and when it is about to invoke the admin page in LTIAdminTool.java,
isAdmin is definitely true, but somehow I never
get the right page.

                                             - George Pipkin
                                                U.Va.