[Building Sakai] Lenght of Site Name before the '...'

Gabriel Slomka gabriel.slomka at puc-campinas.edu.br
Tue Aug 13 11:16:57 PDT 2013

Hello Sakaiers.

   A pretty simple question im struggling to solve. Sakai hás been a very
satisfatory to our university so far , only having trouble on some small
intern adaptations, so im sorry if im somehow mailling too much hehe.

    I have a class for instance named “The Class Elements of Super Sakai
Developers”. In !gateway tabs its displayed as “The Class Element...”

   No problem so far, but when i click the tab to enter the site, the site
description is as well, shortened. Is there a way to specify to write the
site full name in the site desciption when you enter the site ?

  Thanks alot for any attention !

  Best Regards, Gabriel.