[Building Sakai] Roster tool group permissions

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 05:30:36 PDT 2013

I've always thought it was for hat you describe, to view all groups, even
those you are not a member of, ie for teaching assistant type people. From
Roster1 code:

// If the user can view all groups in the site, return them all
        if(userHasSitePermission(user,
RosterFunctions.ROSTER_FUNCTION_VIEWGROUP)) {
            return sections;
        }