[Building Sakai] Built-in shortened URL service erroring in 2.9.x

Michael Osterman ostermmg.sakai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 21:33:35 PDT 2013

Thanks for the quick response, Steve!

1) At /direct/describe: 31 registered entities, but no "url" or "shorturl"
there.
2) Vanilla 2.9.x checkout--no patches.

But, #facepalm. Assumed it was part of core and did not have the project in
our externals file.

So now that I've checked out, built and deployed shortened url, it's
working fine. Doh!

-Mike