[Building Sakai] Permission to see official photos in Roster2

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Aug 7 03:56:16 PDT 2013

Hi Steve,

I have also applied a piece of Texas State University's code to serve
Profile2 image URLs as binary streams so image URLs  are not exposed to
users.

This feature was included in PRFL-789 general patch for adding official
photos to Roster, but even if using Roster2 or no Roster at all, I think
that it is unvaluable for privacy and security reasons.

I have attached a patch only for this in
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PRFL-790

If you think that the code is technically correct, I encourage you to
add it to Profile2 trunk.

Thanks.
Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Las tres frases que te ayudarán en la vida son: No digas que fuí yo. Oh,
buena idea, jefe!. Estaba así cuando llegué. (Homer Simpson)