[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.2/JLDAP Issue

McCarty, Matthew C McCartM2 at mail.amc.edu
Tue Aug 6 07:26:53 PDT 2013

Our sakai_user_id_map table contains all lower case eid's.  When I login to Sakai, I use my LDAP username, in all lowercase and can login without any issue.

Sam, I tried to merge those patches in, and it did not solve my issue.

Matthew McCarty
Manager, Information Services - Academic Systems
Albany Medical Center
43 New Scotland Ave.
Albany, NY 12208