[Building Sakai] Sakai-Goolge Integration

Raymond Naseef raymond.naseef at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 19:34:28 PDT 2013

Hi Jeon,

Sorry, I am not sure what you are facing.  If you could find and let me
know where to see the code that is throwing the error, I may be able to
give you some more help.

You may want to check if this is using two legged authentication or three
legged authentication.  I was looking into doing three legged
authentication for a while, and remember one of the issues is in sending
the oauth server URL to return to the client once it gets user's acceptance
for the client to access their Google resources.

The following pages talk some about 2-legged and 3-legged authentication:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2880659/what-is-meant-by-two-legged-authentication
  http://answers.oreilly.com/topic/1381-how-to-use-three-legged-oauth/

Some other thoughts.  Do you know if they are using OAuth 1.0 or OAuth 2.0?
 They need callback_url, and it may be the case your code is not passing
them a valid callback_url.  That URL will be the URL the browser is
forwarded to after they sign-in to Google to give your application access.

Here is a Google page showing lots of details, although it is for OAuth 1:
    https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/OAuth_ref

Good luck,
Ray