[Building Sakai] Information on Evaluation Status

William Karavites willkara at oit.rutgers.edu
Mon Aug 5 12:04:09 PDT 2013

We have been trying to upgrade from Evaluation 1.3 to 1.4.1 and we have been having problems with the MySql portion of it along the way.

After looking at this email archive and just looking at the .sql scripts myself(among others), it seems that evaluation 1.4.1 is not completely stable. Has anyone successfully moved from 1.3.0 to 1.4.1 in production? We have had no luck with the auto.dll and using the MySql scripts manually. Is it possible that the source located at https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/evaluation/tags/1.4.1/ is not complete?

Any guidance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
William Karavites

William Karavites
Application Programmer