[Building Sakai] Editing gateway message?

Brooke Biltimier bbiltimier at anisakai.com
Thu Aug 1 11:17:54 PDT 2013

Josh,

Do you have the following properties defined in your sakai.properties file?
  What are the settings?  If your server.info.url is set to
/library/content/server_info.html
and you don't have that file in Administration Workspace, Resources, Public
folder are you getting a 404 error?  You can add the file if it's not there.

# Locations of resources to display for accessibility, server, myworkspace
and unconfigured web content
server.info.url=/library/content/server_info.html
myworkspace.info.url=/library/content/myworkspace_info.html
webcontent.instructions.url=/library/content/webcontent_instructions.html
webdav.instructions.url=/library/content/webdav_instructions.html

If this doesn't work maybe you could attach some screenshots of what you
are seeing.

Thanks,
Brooke